Explosion in Central Brussels.
Image Credit: Walter Derieuw/Brussels Fire Brigade
An explosion occured in a house in Central Brussels today morning at 8.30am. According to the Brussels fire brigade two people were injured in the accident while two others were in a state of shock. Emergency medical services are still on site.
The house which is located in Marolles district of Brussels on rue Saint-Ghislain was engulfed by flames soon after the explosion but was extinugished fast by the fire brigade. The explosion is believed to have been caused by a gas explosion.
We have set up an advanced rescue post. For the moment, two people are injured, including one person with smoke inhalation. She has been taken to hospital.Walter Derieuw, spokesperson for the Brussels fire brigade.
More details to follow.
WOW! So scary.
LikeLiked by 1 person